Looking for the best books on presentation skills?
I'm excited to announce that the updated and expanded version of my book on presentation skills, the Presenters Edge is available now on Amazon in both Kindle and Paperback formats.
It's been specifically written for people like you who realise the benefits to be gained from mastering the art of public speaking. And, judging by the unanimously five-star reviews it's been getting, its one of the best books on presentation skills to come out this year.
Click on the image above to discover to read the reviews for yourself.
Why did I write this book?
The Presenter's Edge is the distillation of 40 years of learning gained as I went from a quiet, shy "backroom boy" to a confident communicator who now loves to engage with groups of people. Transformations like this are possible and I want to help more people like you to find your voice and develop the confidence to express yourself.
I wrote this book because I am on a mission to change the way the world communicates, that's why I have written this book and priced it at a very affordable £5 so that as many people as possible can benefit. That's another reason why it's one of the best books on presentation skills.
It's the first in a series of bite-sized business books which are high on valuable content and low on padding.
One of the best books on presentation skills because:
- It's easy to read
- Gets straight to the point
- Covers all the essentials
- Included links and QR codes to additional free resources
- The most important question you need to ask before starting to prepare a presentation
- How to choose your content for maximum impact
- How to structure your speech for maximum influence
- How to bring your presentation to life with dynamic delivery skills
- How to engage and involve your audience
- How to handle questions with confidence
- How to take control of your nerves and learn how to turn them into a source of energy